Click to Read Article
Andy McDonough, senior vice president, HomeStreet Bank just wrote a great article predicting a continuing shirt in 2019 to a buyers market. Here are some key points, and a link to his insightful article in the Scotsman Guide.
Key Points: a shift to a buyers market…
- Interest rates are rising.
- Affordability is becoming an issue.
- Builders and sellers are making concessions.
- Homes are sitting on market longer.
- Prices are likely to stagnate.
- Purchase and refinance markets are likely to contract.
Brian Manning is a licensed Loan Officer in Colorado for Guild Mortgage Company; Regulated by the CO Division of Real Estate. Licensed in the states of Colorado and Florida, NMLS #324952. The postings on this blog don't necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of Guild Mortgage Company or its affiliates. This information is not guaranteed to be accurate and shall not be construed as a guarantee of loan approval. All loans are subject to underwriter approval, and are subject to change without notice.