Save Hundreds of Dollars
Each Month When You Refinance
If you purchased your home prior to 2019, chances are you’re paying a higher interest rate than you need to right now. Refinancing your current mortgage not only decreases your payments with lower interest rates, it allows you to:
- Reduce your terms – shift from a 30-year loan to a 15-year term.
- Switch from an adjustable rate mortgage to a fixed-rate loan.
- Pay off high interest credit card debt.
- Complete that remodel you’ve been wanting to do for so long.
- Eliminate PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) from your monthly payment.
Testimonials Hear it from our clients View More Testimonials
Ready to Begin?
Contact The Brian Manning Team Today
Priding ourselves on consistent communication and ongoing availability, The Brian Manning Team is here to make your mortgage process simple. Reach out to us today and let’s get the refinance process started for you.